The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Clear braces use a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2-6 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Ryan G. Zastrow, DDS and Darcy B. Rehn, DDS have prescribed.
- You’ll visit Zastrow Dentistry about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment will vary from case to case.